Yep, his friends and family made all the dumb comments such as, "Whose going to drive him there?" and "Oh, we can visit him at Christmas!"
Jordan maintained composure and showed that he knew this was a call from the Lord and it truly didn't matter where he went, but that he is doing what the Lord wants him to.
And now begins a journey that will shape Jordan's life and bless the lives of all who know him and will know him.
The people of Mesa, Arizona are very lucky to get Jordan for the next 2 years!
Jordan!!! I love blogs and I love you! I am so very proud of you and the choices you have made. The people of Arizona better watch out because they are getting one of the greatest young men EVER!! XOXO! I love you like your mom!
ReplyDeleteI have a good friend that served on the reservations down there. I am not sure of the actual mission, but he LOVED it! He has some really cool stories that he is always telling about the people living on the reservations. You are going to love it! Congrats!
ReplyDelete