Tuesday, October 12, 2010:
"After a long day, we headed home. We quickly planned and had a relaxing night. I took a warm shower, got ready for the night, and Elder Dyer and I went to bed at like 10:00 p.m. It was nice. I was almost asleep when the phone rang. It was President Jones. He asked me if I would be one of his Assistants. . . I'm not the A.P. type, but I said yes and then called the other two Assistants to the President. So much for my relaxing evening. I couldn't sleep."

Beautiful New Mexico

Elder Jorgensen, Elder Miller, and Elder Jorgensen

Elder Jorgensen, Elder Dyer and Elder Miller
Elder Dyer's birthday party

Elder Miller and Bro. Sherwood

Bro. and Sis. Schake and Elder Miller
(Jordan lived in a trailer behind their house)

Spooky!

Megan, AnneMarie, Greg, and Morgan Hill
with Elder Miller

Elder Miller, Bro. and Sis. Davis

Elder Miller, Jared, Sena, Sienna, and Arlenna

Elder Dyer and Elder Miller

The Tunnel

The wild west?

What are you doing?

1, 2, 3, go!

On the phone

I love Fruitland!
"I really love Kirtland (Fruitland) and am so sad that I've only been here for three months. Farmington will be great, but part of my heart will always be in Kirtland."
No comments:
Post a Comment