May 17 was Elder Miller's 20th birthday. Happy Birthday, Jordan!

"I am now 20 years old. I am a flippin' old man! Buy me a cane. If my hair wasn't so blonde, I'm sure you could find gray hairs in there all around."

Elder Miller and Elder Keime celebrating.

"My mother sent me two microwavable cakes, which were sweet! I got 20 candles on my birthday cake and lit them. The candles formed a torch and pretty much melted my little cake. That's ok tho, because we had a back up cake to eat. So everything worked out great!"

Blowing out the candles.

Happy Birthday!

Elder Miller asked that for his birthday, we make a cake and invite the Elders in our area over to blow out the candles and have cake and ice cream. We did and had a lot of fun at our "missionary" birthday party. Elder Noll, Elder McFadden, and Elder Boehning were great sports!
No comments:
Post a Comment