Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Sad, Sad, Day for Leupp

Monday, May 3, 2010. A sad, sad, day for Leupp. Elder Duren is being transferred to Mesa.
"I'm going to miss him. He is going to be one of the hardest companions to leave. He's a great missionary and I love him very, very much."


Elder Miller, Elder Jenkins, and Elder Duren after playing softball.

This is the trailer the Elders live in. They keep tires on the roof so it won't blow off when the wind blows.
Hailey Walker (one of Jordan's favorites) wanted Elder Miller to wear her tiara.
"When you're driving on sand and your car starts to fishtail, don't slam on the brakes".
Who knows how long this has been there?

"This is a horny toad that I found. If Sister Bassett saw these pictures, she would lynch me. She hates us picking up any animal.
"There was a fire in Leupp by the gas pipe line--scary stuff!"































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment