"We went to the temple wth President and Sister Bassett. It was fantastic! Sister Bassett spoke first. She gave a great talk on grace. President Basset spoke about feasting on prayer and scriptures. Then we headed to the temple. When the session was done it was amazing to see so many missionaries all dressed in white in the Celestial Room. When we were in the Celestial Room, Pres. Bassett gave me a big hug--it was sweet. Then we headed back to the church to have lunch with the Bassetts. They said some final words and we ate. They stood in a line so we could take individual pictures with them and gave each of them a hug. Sister Bassett didn't care about the rule anymore and gave us all huge hugs. I got a picture with the younger Bassetts as well. They are all awesome. I gave Pres. and Sister Bassett another hug and said "God be with you till we meet again" in Navajo. Right after I said that one of the missionaries near me started singing. Soon everyone broke into song. Sister Bassett started to cry very hard. I was bawling. I love them so much. I stayed as long as they stayed at the church and ended up giving them three or four hugs each. I just couldn't say goodbye. . . . "
No comments:
Post a Comment