Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Leaving Leupp, AZ.

July was a very busy month for Elder Mller. Besides teaching the gospel to investigators, felllowshipping the less active and doing tons of service, Elder Miller has the added responsibility of District Leader. President Jones is impressed with the missionaries who came from the Mesa Mission. They make up about 10 percent of the missionaries with the other 90 percent broken up beween the Phoenix and Albuquerque Missions. Most of those from the Mesa Mission will be transferred soon to help build mission unity and be leaders in the Farmington Mission.
Saturday, July 24, Elder Miller received a call from President Jones telling him he was going to be transferred to Fruitland, New Mexico and calling him to be a new Zone Leader.
"I feel very inexperienced to receive this calling so everyone please pray for me. I am really going to miss this area. I spoke in church on Sunday and started crying when I told everyone that I love them and am going to miss them. They have become my family. Although I'm going to miss the Leupp Branch, I know I will love it in Fruitland."
My Branch Family

Brother and Sister Patterson

Fredrick, Renee and Amber


Brother and Sister Bradshaw

Passing the District Book to Elder Holt
"You can take the boy out of the rez, but you can't take the rez out of the boy!"

















No comments:

Post a Comment