Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas from Farmington NM!

"Christmas was a great day. We invited everyone over to open presents right when they woke up. I got a lot of sweet stuff from home. My family is too good to me and got me a lot of awesome stuff. My favorite thing, though, was a picture frame with three pictures in it. They were pictures of my dad when he was on his mission. They were awesome! I think my dad and Jonah look a whole lot alike in those pictures. Calling home was great too. Waiting for three hours to pass to call home was a killer. Finally, when it was time, I called a cell phone. No one answered. I called again. No one answered. I called three other phones and no one answered. Finally they answered and I was able to talk. I was fortunate to talk to almost eveyone dispite the time limit. I really do have the best family in the world. I'm sorry for everyone else."
(The reason no one answered when he called was because we thought he was calling at 11:30, not 11:00, so no one had their phones on.)
CHRISTMAS ON A MISSION IS THE BEST!
Mr. Christmas

Pres. Jones' White Elephant gift.
(A signed picture of Elder Miller)

Opening gifts with everyone

The Elders on Christmas morning

In the afternoon the Elders had a foot ball game with Pres. and Sister Jones cheering them on. Elder Miller's team won!

Elder Miller burning a pair of pants. He has been on his mission for 18 months now and only has 6 months left. The time is going by so fast!






No comments:

Post a Comment