Christmas goodies from the Primary!
Elder Miller learned to love working in the Primary while serving in Leupp. That love has carried over to the children in Farmington. In early December the primary had a missionary activity. They invited the Elders to help them learn how to do missionary work and afterwards gave them Christmas presents.
"We had the kids do the teaching. . . . I'm a little soft so I teared up a few times from some of the comments the kids made. When we were done we had pizza and the primary gave each of us a package. There were socks, snacks, a knitted hat, and a big pile of letters. I read all of them and they were pretty funny. There were ones asking me if I loved my partner and if I loved my mission. There was one from a little girl saying that she can't wait to be an Elder. It was a very nice surprise".
No comments:
Post a Comment