"Leupp is the best! I love serving in the Navajo Nation."
Elder Miller loves serving in Leupp. He has met some wonderful people
and is getting along great with his new companion, Elder Duren.
After a week of teaching, they had the opportunity on P-day to
visit some Anisazi ruins.
"It might sound like I'm on a vacation, but don't be deceived.
The work up here is great and the Lamanites are blossoming.
I love this great work. Missionary work in any form is the
best thing we as members can do!"

Welcome to Leupp!

The Church House.

The original house where the Gaamalli's
(missionaries) used to live.

Elder Miller inside an old hogan.

The Anazasi Ruins on top of a mountain. This used to be a watch post
and there's only one way up the mountain, so the ancient Indians could
throw rocks and such at people and be completely safe.

It used to be an actual stone building but some kids
knocked it down.

Goofing around on the mountain.

Elder Miller and Elder Duren
No comments:
Post a Comment