Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life in Leupp

"Leupp is pretty ugly. Never have I seen such an ugly place, but by the same token never have I seen such a beautiful place. The people here make it beautiful. I love them very much and even though I have not been here for very long, it is going to be so hard when I have to leave. I'm already attached to the people." Elder Miller, Elder Jenkins, and Elder Duren
Elder Duren trained Elder Jenkins and Elder Jenkins trained Elder Miller
"me, my papa, and my grandpa"
(missionary geneology)
Elder Duren is Jordan's new companion in Leupp.
This hogan is typical of some of the homes the people live in on the reservation.
The crazy wind storms they have in Leupp. Usually you can see the church, but not this day.
"Never have I been in such strong winds!"




No comments:

Post a Comment